Spacious Furnished Apartments for extended stays of a month or more at 1400 av. des Pins West
Imagine living on the hillsides of Mount Royal with a panoramic view of downtown
Imagine living high above the city, on the hillsides of Mount-Royal and in the heart of the trendiest district. At the corner of Cedar and Pine Avenues and minutes from the downtown area, our high-rise building offers a view of unsurpassed beauty and the peaceful charm of Mount-Royal at your door. We rent, on a monthly basis, large furnished apartments with fully-equipped kitchen and bathroom, spacious bedrooms, high-speed Internet access, indoor pool, sauna, and all of the facilities and amenities necessary to make your extended stay a pleasurable and memorable one.
Services Included and Installations at 1400, av. des Pins West
All of our wonderfully spacious furnished apartments come with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, two large bedrooms, high-speed Internet access and all the comforts required for a pleasant stay. Also save on the cost of restaurants by taking advantage of our fully equipped kitchens.
Services Included With All Furnished Apartments – 1400, av. des Pins West
- A large living room
- 2 private bedrooms
- A Dining room
- 2 complete private washrooms
- Spectacular view from your apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with, refrigerator, conventional and microwave ovens, and dishwasher
- Heating and hot water
- Air conditioning
- Cable, high-speed Internet and telephone (local calls)
The building is equipped with everything you need to relax, stay in shape and make your life easier.
The Building’s Installations – 1400, Avenue des Pins West
- Sea salt indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym
- Rooftop terrace with majestic views of Mount Royal and downtown
- Coin laundry (smart card available)
- Surveillance system (video) and monitored at all times by a night watchman.
- Indoor parking (on-demand service)
Imagine living on the southern flank of Mount Royal in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods of Montreal, at the corner of Cedar and Pine streets in large apartments with one to four bedrooms and a panoramic view of the mountain and downtown.
The benefits of living in an enchanted setting – 1400, Avenue des Pins West
- Right next door to a dog park
- Discover enchanted trails for leisure walks, jogging, pick nicking, or cross-country skiing in the winter
- Close to McGill University and Concordia University
- In walking distance of the Montreal General Hospital, Royal Victoria Hospital and the Shriners
- Just minutes from cultural centres like the Museum of Fine Arts and the nightlife of downtown Montreal